” The Job Description”
- Bachelor Degree in Management information system (MIS), Computer Science (CS) or equivalent specialists.
- ITIL is Optional .
- He will learn in progress how to :
- Ability to learn how to analyze the Helpdesk incidents and write root cause.
- Ability to learn how to Support Functions, ensuring all Tickets are logged and prioritized in line with SLAs.
- Ability to learn how to communicate the business to guide them through solution.
- Ability to learn how to a solution actively and pro-actively.
- Ability to learn how to be a proactive analyst.
- Ability to learn how to document the business processes.
- Ability to learn how to link the incidents with related solutions.
- Ability to learn how to monitor the new changes and update the documentation and solutions based on system changes.
- Ability to learn how to raise a RFC requests to developments and guide them to solve a repeated and bug incident.
- Ability to learn how to do a work around solutions such as build a small programs or coding to solve a critical incident.
- Some knowledge and experience in working with Support tools, such as Ticketing system .
- Able to learn SQLPLSQL Program, debug and test written code.
- Good knowledge and debug skills in Web-Development tools such as .NET Framework, Angular, C#, HTML, CSS.
- Ability to do an investigationdebug the code to find a bugs.
- Ability to apply the solution in DR or Pre-Prod environment.
- Ability to go through applications to write proper knowledge base document.
4. Have a good knowledge on IP LAN network troubleshooting.5. Have a good knowledge on Windows 10 and 11 troubleshooting.
6. Have a good knowledge on printers, peripherals, IP telephone systems troubleshooting.