” The Job Description
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules, and core API.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience).
- Minimum 3+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA).
- Ability to collaborate with team members and to work independently.
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies.
- Minimum 3 years of Drupal programming experience (samples of applications that you have worked on are required).
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and new challenges.
- Knowledge of SEO coding best practices.