” The Job Description”
- Promotes Company’s image and culture internally & externally.
- Performs pre-investigation data gathering and requirement analysis at the customer premises.
- Develops advanced solution architecture and reviews technical function specifics documents.
- Assists the customer in defining his business needs and choosing the proper solution.
- Reviews the estimates and sizes the customer requirements with reference to the pre-investigation and using the help of the technical/functional staff or third party, if necessary.
- Prepares and conducts a presentation on the proposed solution if required by the customer.
- Receives assistance from Development Consultants and technical/ functional Staff to fill compliance sheets (if required).
- Supports the Responds to customer inquiries to explain the proposed solution.
- Receives the Request for Proposal (RFP) from the presales manager and redirects it to the consultation team after analyzing the RFP and converting it into components.
- Reviews the prepared technical write-up and the costing of the proposed solution.
- Ensures the RFP response integrity & reviews all the integrations & services required between the components of the solution.
- Reviews and updates the prepared technological trends analysis reports & new solution coverage report.
- Prepares Customer gap analysis & process mapping document.
- Preparing and directing technically sound proposals to customer requests.
- Developing a solid understanding of immediate & long-term customer needs.
- Developing strong relations with select vendors, which allow to achieve and maintain a competitive position in markets & domains of choice.
· Technical Skills:1-Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology.
2-From 5 to 7 years Pre Sales experience is essential.
3-Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools.
4- Strong technical writing skills.
5-Extensive understanding of digitalization transformation projects/needs. Including workflow automation, RPA, Mobile APP (Omni Channel).
6-Understanding/exposure to Utilities Solutions including.
7- Customer care & billing.
8- Meter Data Management
9- Work and Asset Management.
10- Mobile Workforce Management.
11-Network Management System.
12- Knowledge of emerging technologies like IOT, Blockchain, Advanced Analytics & AI/ML, 5G, and Industry 4.
13-Knowledge of ITIL/PMP or similar practices.
14-Knowledge of BI, Data Mining or similar practice.
15-Excellent pre-sales technical skills.
16-Existing customer exposure is essential.