” The Job Description”
1- Assess current IT operations maturity, identify gaps,and shape solutions.
2-Set up ITSM planning, identify implementation requirements, and design ITSM blueprint roadmap.
3-Develops, documents, maintainsand audits ITSM processes and procedures.
4-Define the RACI matrix for IT resources.
5-Ensure that each process has a clearly defined input and outcome.
6-Improve customer experience by delivering a cohesive and effective set of solutions through a clear strategy and data-driven delivery model.
7-Proactively learning new concepts and technologies in the event analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
8-Develop ITSM Metrics, KPIs, and SLAs.
9-Analyze information from ITSM tools and make sound recommendations for process improvements.
10-Assess AS-IS ITSM technology, process & policies, and resource and identify weakareasand pain pointscompared to industry best practices.
11- Deliver impeccable quality people, process, and tooling consultation to ensure our clients are properly guided and supported in the areas of their business for which we’re contracted to engage.
12-Demonstrate a maximum breadth of understanding and flexibilityacross all IT subject areas to relentlessly and tactfully seek opportunities to grow and elongate client engagements.
13- Makes decisions regarding process and service improvements and third-party tools for implementation.
14-Drives the execution of ITSM roadmaps to ensure that processes and services are aligned with stakeholder needs.
15-Leads ITSM process and service improvement efforts for designated initiatives by cultivating collaborative solid working relationships with cross functional teams on a process improvement project.
Skills And Qualifications:
1. Bachelor/Master’s degree in IT or a relevant field.
2. Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in IT and at least 7 years of experience in the ITSM field – Arabic and English (Advance level ).
3. Understanding and hands-on experience in ITSM tool implementation such as ServiceNow, JIRA, and BMC Remedy.
4. Experience and understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) services, IT Enterprise architectures, and how to serve as an advocate for an assigned service area.
5. Familiarity with various IT service management frameworks and methodologies.
6. Familiarity with Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).
7. Certified in one or more ITIL Managing professional, COBIT 2019 Design and Implementation, ISO 20000 LA/LI is a must.
8. Excellent communication skills.