” The Job Description”
- BSc/BA Degree in Computer Science, Information System or equivalent.
2. Minimum of 10 years of experience in the same field.
3. Must hold a valid enterprise level certificate in the same domain.
4. Proven track record of managing enterprise-level servers and systems in all levels, while taking appropriate measures to solve any problems.
5. Strong knowledge of enterprise applications and IT infrastructure.
6. Strong knowledge of system testing metrics, best practices and methodologies.
7. Ability to analyzes and improve the performance of deployed systems.
8. Strong knowledge in the following technologies & concepts:
• Converged & hyper-converged technologies.
• Windows & Linux Operating Systems.
• Microsoft Enterprise Solutions.
• Storage & Backup.
• Virtualization software.
• Systems Security.
9. Advanced skills and abilities in the following:
• Troubleshooting skills.
• Interpersonal communication skills (written and oral).
• Work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
• Work within a team or individually to finish related tasks.
• Bilingual (written and oral).
• Organizational and mentoring skills.
• ITIL Foundation certificate.