” The Job Description”
- Present the value of Profile solutions to a variety of audiences from C-level to end-users and all levels in between.
- Contribute to the sales team in driving revenue by qualifying leads.
- Answer requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) in a detailed and professional level.
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Execute on customer proof of concepts (POCs).
- Working with Sales to drive the pre-sales phase by introducing the Profile services offering and provide product demonstrations – functionality, system architecture, etc. – by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners (both at business and technical level).
- Understand the business and operational or goals the prospect has and recommend a solution that ensures the optimum usage and utilization of Profile services; this can include a full pre-sales lifecycle from RFI response/requirement analysis, to running a scoping exercise or engage in a prototype/proof of concept for agreed requirements.
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of the product range.
- Ensuring that all materials such as presentations and demonstrations are maintained up to date.
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 4-7 years of experience required in the ICT industry, preferably with a Software Vendor, focused on global technology services.
- Functional experience must have been gained in one or more of the following roles: front office, middle office or back office functions, product management, business analyst, system implementations of front office/back office systems.
- Good knowledge of municipality services is KSA, including business processes.
- Been involved in the selection and implementation of solution within a governmental institution is a distinct advantage.
- Ideal candidates will have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and local language. Knowledge of other languages would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to an audience from C-Level to End User, clearly articulate the value Profile products will bring to an organization, gain trusted advisor respect, and help influence, make well executed systems presentations and clearly articulate the product’s value.