“The Job Description”
- Develop, maintain, or implement business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, strategy selection, and documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures. Plan, conduct, and examine Business Contunity and disaster exercises plans and strategies, conduct awarnes and training to the cusomter following standadrd such ISO22301.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage, develop and plan the project implementation of programmes based on client’s requirements, the certification standards.
- Identify and document the scope .
- Build Governance Structure.
- Conduct ISO 22301 Gap Assessment.
- Prepare/Review and Update Policy.
- Bulid & Implement Risk Assessment Methodology.
- Build & Implement Business Impact Analysis (BIA).
- Build Organization Strategy.
- Build & Implement Plans & Procedure across organization
- Build disaster recovery plans for physical locations with critical assets such as data centers and staff.
- Build contingency plans to deal with organizational emergencies.
Build emergency management plans for recovery decision.
- Strong leadership skills, the ability to prioritize, multitask and work efficiently in a dynamic, ever changing environment.
- Project / Program Management skills – demonstrable track record successfully managing projects at the highest technical and tactical levels, coordinating multi-discipline projects.
- Excelltent presentation and commuication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of processes, risks and controls.
- Good risks and issues management, change control.
- ISO 22301 cetified lead implementer or lead auditor.
- Other BCM and DRP certifications.