” The Job Description”
- Support and enhance ongoing data governance risk and control activities, reporting to the Data Governance Head. They will be a subject matter expert for data policies, standards, procedures, and controls, ensuring data risk assessment across the organizations and group. The ideal candidate will be proactive, work independently, and communicate effectively with various levels of employees.
- 3-5 years of related work experience in Financial Services and Data Governance.
- Disciplined self-starter with strong analytical, logical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confidence to work directly with all levels of management and facilitate meetings.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbally and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and SharePoint.
- Ability to work flexibly in a team environment.
- Certified data management professional – CDMP.