” The Job Description”
- The Senior Specialist is responsible for providing support and consultancy services for all business lines and support function to better utilize Digital Workplace technologies including Social, Collaboration & Productivity, Video conferencing, electronic meetings, Email, chatting / IM, Enterprise Mobile and Information Protection tools.
- The job holder should be able to help business building valuable use cases of digital workplace tools and selecting the right tool(s) for each use case.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent experience in related field.
- Good knowledge of multiple of SharePoint, CISO Jabber, WebEX, File Transfer / Sharing tools, MS Teams and corporate social media platforms as well as similar tool sets.
- Solid technical expertise and understanding of digital workplace tools and related products, solid understanding of security and compliance requirements and similar boundaries.