” The Job Description”
- Excellent problem solving and data modelling skills (logical, physical, sematic and integration models).
- Extensive experience of developing progressive information management solutions and end-to-end development life-cycle.
- Experience of leading a team including architects and subject matter experts.
- Extensive experience in architecting and implementing enterprise data warehouse, Master data Management, data integration, BI & analytics.
- Experience of creating and implementing data strategies that align with business objectives.
- A comprehensive understanding of data warehousing and data transformation (extract, transform and load) processes.
- Experience of mapping key Enterprise data entities to business capabilities and applications.
- A strong knowledge of horizontal data lineage from source to output.
- TOGAF Certified or equivalent and/or Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP).