” The Job Description”
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data.
- Manage distributor accounts and Sales Force software including inventory management, allocations, and communicating internally with Commercial department.
- Provide training to sales team for Sales Force software, reports, and sales process requirements.
- Support in field Sales Force when required.
- Design and develop Crystal Reports, Power BI and BO reports.
- Liaise with the Commercial department to ensure timely deliveries.
- Troubleshoot data-related problems.
- Maintain and update Sales Force Master Data.
- Support Commercial Department in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to company standards.
- Routing and re-Routing using the company software and processes.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.).
1-Bachelor Degree from a reputable university More than 10 years of solid experience in procurement preferably in dairy field, Agro, Direct Material.
2-BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IS Management, Engineering or Business.
3-Relevant professional qualifications such as Six Sigma certification or PMI certification preferred. Degree in related discipline with 5 – 7 years relevant IT experience, with at least 2 years experience in the role of IT Commercial Consultant.
4-Project management diploma and/or experience.
5- A broad knowledge of Commercial, preferably in a FMCG company, and an understanding of the impact of IT.
6- Sound knowledge of best practice and leading edge thinking for systems, organization, and processes throughout the value chain.
7-Knowledge or recent experience of eBusiness/TM&D/CRM/SRM developments and delivery required.
8- Expertise in applying Commercial, Sales and data analysis techniques has a practical understanding of systems development methodology.
9-Has insight into application development tools, corporate and industry standards.
10- Experience of integrated Commercial processes and the functional interdependencies involved. Strong business consultancy ability and creative thinking together with high credibly when operating outside the IT function.
11-Highly mature with strong interpersonal skills.
12-Excellent team working and people development skills.
13-Able to demonstrate meaningful contribution and achievement at all levels of experience.