” The Job Description”
- Reporting cloud network capabilities and resource utilization status periodically.
- Maintaining and agreeing on the VNF Lifecycle Process and procedure with the application vendors.
- Reviewing the HLD/LLD and design for NFVI architecture.
- Planning of new requirements and development of the technical solution and integration.
- Interfacing with different teams (Execution, operation & maintenance).
- Managing Infrastructure, application, and 3rd party vendor communication.
- Be methodical, structured, and conscious about quality while designing solutions and describing services.
- Ability to self-study different technologies.
- Grant Service reliability through architecture design, and capacity planning, according to the traffic needs.
- At least 5 years of experience, working in Information Technology and Cloud Computing.
- Hands-on experience with Linux (RHEL/Centos/Ubuntu).
- Hands-on experience on OpenStack (Preferred Rehat OpenStack).
- NFVI architecture and MANO stack.
- VNF installation and lifecycle management.
- Hands on Red hat OpenShift
- private Cloud Native environments: Docker + Kubernetes/OpenShift.
- Monitoring, Logging solutions.
- DevOps methodologies mindset.