” The Job Description”
- Manages, supervises and preparing the design, shop drawings.
- Manage site works documentation, follow up monthly, weekly, daily technical reports and compare it with the proposed project time schedules.
- Hand over the final weekly report to the upper management.
- Preparation of Materials Take off.
- Contacting suppliers and get offers for Purchasing.
- Preparation of materials submittals.
- Communications with consultants and clients for technical approvals.
- Study and analyze delays or damages in construction to avoid technical issues, cost and time deviation.
- Review and validate submittal of material and coordinate the administration cycle to supply all needs in accordance to the project plan.
- Conduct and handle progress meetings with stakeholders and handle requests in order to maintain project effectiveness and proper communication.
- Manage and direct personnel and subcontractors to ensure a realistic workload with high quality.
- Monitor and evaluate quality controls to increase efficiency of activities.
- Administrate and review payments to subcontractor and suppliers to track and keep budgeting.
- Administrate and preparation the invoices cycle between the company and the clients and the subcontractors
- Leading Engineering teams in collaboration with the Head of Department.
- Responsible for the day-to-day technical delivery of Engineering Design on projects within budgetary and program targets.
- Providing engineering solutions for site team members.
- Responsible for improving and developing technical competence within the Engineering teams.
- Identifying the cost and time of the Engineering design process.
Coordination and attending meetings with other trades, clients and contractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction, or similar.
- strong leadership skills.
- logical and critical thinking skills.
- display a superb work ethic and thrive under pressure.
- Superb project management skills.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.