” The Job Description”
- Lead the team of Business Continuity professional to ensure implementation of effective BCM Program.
- Understand industry best practices and international standards. Including (ISO 22301, ISO 27001, BCI Good practice guides -DRII and BCI).
- Assess needs and provide appropriate support for business continuity coordinators.
- Ability to develop and deliver training to a diverse audience.
- Ability to review work, provide constructive feedbacks, and coach internal stakeholders to develop their business continuity capabilities.
- Support business units to develop business continuity program elements (risk assessments, business impact analysis, business continuity plans, incident response plans) utilizing a governance framework in an annual cycle.
- Assess, define, and project manage physical security systems implementation at assets including access control, intrusion, and video surveillance requirements.
- Development of security standards for a complex multi-site organization.
- The ability to investigate incidents.
- Provide guidance on travel security requirements.
- Proficient in local regulations such as SAMA and NCA frameworks and Standards.
- Experience in development, execution, and sustenance of Business Continuity Management Program.
- In-depth knowledge of resilience and security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Knowledge of various operating system flavours including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix.
- Knowledge of applications, databases, middleware to address security threats against the same.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards, and documentation.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience in performing vendor management. Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders.
- Good Analytical skills, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills.