” The Job Description”
- 5 years minimum work experience in SharePoint development role with Microsoft Visual
Studio and SharePoint designer.
- 3+ years of experience in development solution custom SharePoint solution using the
share point server model, JSOM, CSOM, SharePoint Framework (SPFX).
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using C#, .Net core,
SharePoint Framework (SPFX) and SharePoint Server 2019.
- Extensive Knowledge of SharePoint out‐of‐the box SharePoint features and manipulate
the web parts /pages using java script/jquery and css.
CSOM, REST API, Web Services, PnPjs related to O365 SPO solutions.
- Extensive development knowledge on SharePoint object model forms, web parts, and
application technologies and their functionality.
- Customized list forms and pages with using HTML, Java Script, jQuery, JSOM, PnPjs, CSS,
Bootstrap and CAML.
- 3+ years of experience for developing Rest API Knowledge experience.
- Strong knowledge of the .Net framework (C#), IIS, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint
- 3+ Experience of development MVC, Web API, Reset API.
- UI/UX Experience with SharePoint Online, including creating custom forms, tools, or
reports with Power Apps, and creating workflows with Power Automate.
- Design, develop and maintain SharePoint themes, templates, master pages, and page
layouts to customize and brand the SharePoint look and feel using UI/UX practices.
- Design a front end that functions across various browsers, platforms, and devices while
meeting accessibility and security requirements.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time
- Deep Experience in Power platform.
- Develop and execute comprehensive Unit Tests on a developed software.
- Good Knowledge Microsoft EPM (Enterprise Project Management).
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SDLC process, performing unit testing, and
packing to deploy from DEV to PROD.
- Good knowledge about the CI/CD using the DevOps.