” The Job Descriptions”
- Evaluates business opportunities against our knowledge of available technology solutions, to improve productivity.
- Manages the level of customer satisfaction, by responding to customers’ queries, encouraging customers to take part in the continuous improvement of the products and services supplied. Through business consultancy.
- Support the functions in managing business partnerships between Business and IT.
- Ensure that our approach to strategy, planning and implementation of business technology projects aims to optimize business process effectiveness and is not driven by functional silos, while ensuring that consistency with the overall IT strategy is maintained.
- Provide guidance to Business in terms of information technology innovation and means of exploitation through assessing future technologies that will enhance business performance.
- Supports and Co-ordinates IT related business enhancement activities to ensure continued speed, direction, implementation, and benefits achievement in line with business objectives.
- Manages the Business IT portfolio of projects and change requests, ensuring the measurement of the value created against agreed plans and feedback on their success, issues, and opportunities.
- Negotiates and manages the Service level Agreements between business and IT(where applicable).
- Portfolio and Programme Management.
- Takes ownership and delivers Project Documentations (where appropriate and/or authorized by Project Board).
- Agrees, monitors and reports on the ongoing IT service delivery of against IT Service Level Agreements with Business.
- Escalates and pursues resolution of persistent issues or service failures through the IT organization.
- Engage in open, effective, and mature conversation at all levels of the organization to give input, shares knowledge and obtain learnings within a team context.
- 3+ years of experience in FMCG preferably in IT Operations.
- 1-3 years of experience in SAP Support/Implementation for any or all the following supply chain SAP/4 Hana modules (MM-PP-FT-QM-TM).
- Experience in SAP Supply Chain systems.
- Very good knowledge of Supply Chain business process.
- Project Management.
- Process Design & Innovation.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Strong grasp of business analysis.
- Professional English Language Fluency.