“The Job Descriptions”
· Minimum of 6 years of experience in IBM Integration Bus and 5 years of experience in Java technology.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in IBM API Connect.
· Design and Develop ACE/IIB Message flows, Message definitions etc.
· Strong knowledge of ESQL, Java Compute nodes, in IIB/ACE.
· Excellent knowledge of SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, JSON, HTTPS.
· Hands-on experience all phases of APIC life cycle.
· Experience in implementing, publishing, and securing APIs using IBM API Connect.
· Knowledge of security protocols like OAuth Experience in implementing API Lifecycle governance.
· Gather Integration Requirements, create mapping specifications and technical specifications.
· Perform end to end development of the Integration flow.
· Troubleshoot issues and support the Integrations.
· Hands-on experience in admin activities like ACE/IIB upgrade.
· MQ experience will be added advantage.
· Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
· Strong Shell scripting experience.
· Working knowledge with Oracle, Microsoft SQL DB databases.
· Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
· Strong agile/scrum development experience.
· Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.