” The Job Description”
- BSc/BA Degree in Computer Science, Information System or equivalent.
2. Minimum of 10+ years of experience in SQL and Oracle databases.
3.Deep understanding of relational database design and SQL.
4. Strong ability to create, update and maintain stored procedures.
5. Working knowledge of agile lifecycle management tools such as JIRA.
6. Experience with Oracle Database and other On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP) tools and ETL processes.
7. Possess a working knowledge and understanding of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
8. Proven track record of designing, building, optimizing, and maintaining databases on enterprise scale.
9. Support the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware.
10. Experience working in production environments requiring high availability.
11. Adequate knowledge in the interaction between the database and SAN technologies.
12. Strong knowledge of SAN specific database tuning techniques.
13. Experience deploying and managing SQL Always-On and Oracle RAC.
14.Advanced skills and abilities in the following:
• Troubleshooting skills.
• Interpersonal communication skills (written and oral).
• Work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
• Work within a team or individually to finish related tasks.
• ITIL Foundation certificate.