” The Job Descriptions”
- Responsible for building and leading a team of DevOps Engineers to deliver high quality DevOps solutions to our clients.
- You will play a key role in establishing and growing our DevOps Practice, creating a culture of continuous improvement, and ensuring that our team is up to date with the latest DevOps tools and methodologies.
- Build and lead a team of DevOps engineers.
- Develop and implement DevOps best Practices and Processes.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure successful delivery of DevOps activities within the relevant projects.
- Establish metrics and KPIs to measure the success of the DevOps practice.
- Identify Opportunities for automation and Process Improvement.
- Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps methodologies and tools.
- Stay up to date with the latest DevOps trends and technologies.
- Coach and mentor team members to achieve their career goals.
- Very good Communication skills.
- Good Leadership Skills.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GIT Lab CI, Or Circle CI.
- Experience with configuration management Tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Strong Scripting Skills in Languages such as Bash, Python, or Power shell.