” The Job Description”
- Develop a cohesive strategy for the growth of the presales Service across the different countries.
- Responsible for solutions development that will lead the Line of business and the company to a leading position in the market.
- Develop the pre-sales strategy that will lead the future of the Line of business.
- Work with other Presales Managers within different Line of business (s) to standardize the documentation’s system, technical proposal final layout and the archiving systems.
- Analyze and determines partnership strategies in coordination with the Line of business GM.
- Review market trends and technological advances to determine impact on the Lob’s offering. · Work with team to design highly technical solutions and identify the potential supplier(s) list for the provided solution(s).
- Review and approve the technical components of the proposals ensuring the efficient integration of all configured solutions before submission to the sales team for final compilation.
- Assign his team to their projects, providing guidance and support when needed. · Review and approve the preliminary offer for high value and complex solutions configuration.
- Ensure the review of the technical aspect of the Project implementation plan prepared by the Project Managers ensuring it is achievable and within the set time frame.
- Prepare and regularly update the new offerings Portfolio. · Educate the Sales Team on the basic technicalities and functionality of new offerings to guide them in identifying leads within the assigned sectors.
- Communicate with Sales, PMs and Technical teams to gather insights and information on different aspects such as clients’ needs and projects challenges which can be an added value to the offerings portfolio or changes in proposal.
- Ensure proper knowledge preservation and management of both the presales team and the organization.
- Coordinate continuous products/offering awareness campaigns across the organization.
- Develop the presales team to be ready to act as a consultant/advisor to the client on the complex technical issues and conduct presentations.
- From 10 to 15 years of experience in a relevant industry, minimum 5 years of which in a similar position.
- B.Sc. of Engineering.
- Deep understanding of telecom solutions including eTOM and TAM.
- MBA is a plus.
- Excellent business sense and market vision.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic Speaker’s.