” The Job Description”
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
2- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the same field.
3- Must hold a valid enterprise level certificate in the same domain, ie. CCNP or equivalent.
4- Proven track record of managing enterprise-level network and infrastructure.
5- Solid background in network administration and architecture for both wired and wireless networks.
6- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (e.g., TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g., BGP, OSPF).
7- In depth understanding of WAN connectivity (e.g., MPLS).
8- In depth understanding LTM, GTM and WAF F5.
9- Familiarity with access control models and network security.
10- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools.
11- Solid understanding of network operating systems.
12- Advanced knowledge, skills and abilities in the following:
• Routing and switching designs, implementation and troubleshooting.
•Wireless network setup and operation.
• Network security concepts and operation.
• Troubleshooting skills.
• Interpersonal communication skills (written and oral).
• Work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
• Work within a team or individually to finish related tasks.
• Bilingual (written and oral).
• Organizational and mentoring skills.
• ITIL Foundation certificate.