” The Job Description”
- Maintenance, troubleshoot, monitor, configure and enhancement of the Automation System network security, network’s authorization, wireless network and plant wide network infrastructure, as well as network backup systems and business LAN integration.
- Maintenance, troubleshoot, monitor, configure and enhancement of the Automation Systems environment, security, authorization and infrastructure backup systems based on Window and Virtual environment.
- Conduct PM services to all plants system and networks components including TCP/IP infrastructure.
- Establish and maintain Compliance, Standard and enhancement of ISO27001, SABIC MCC, YOKOGAWA and third party system guideline for control system security, data and system integrity.
- Assist and guide design of new features and automation functionalities with the objective of continuous improvement, driven by request from Operations or other agencies.
- Prepares a monthly report highlighting major jobs undertaken for supervisor’s information, and briefs supervisor on work in progress and planned on a daily basis. Also prepares reports about various issues with recommendations for improvements and replacements.
- Data Base Installation, Maintenance, design and optimization.
- Develop and establish guidelines and procedures for management and optimization of operating systems, databases, system, network, security appliance and application software to achieve optimum availability and Performance.
- Initiate system software and hardware upgrades if required, ensuring portability of applications to upgraded environment.
- Perform other miscellaneous/ associated duties as requested by his superior.
- The current Technologies/Software that will be managed by the outsourced engineer.
- Cisco Infrastructure and collaboration products.
- Microsoft Licenses.
- Different security products like PaloAlto FW and other licenses.