” The Job Description”
1- Interacting with the Project Manager and the Functional Consultants to understand the Business Process.
2- Providing technical requirements for setting up the development environment and test benches to the Technical Administrator.
3- Configure and Customize the Package as per the Requirements Study.
4- Talent Support for all modules.
5- Documentation of all developments required.
6- Analyze, create and document business processes and workflow.
7- Completing project deliverables using the Oracle Application Implementation Methodology.
8- Assessing the business requirements and mapping it to the Application.
9- Conducting presentations and live demos for clarifying and resolving any issues the customer may have regarding the Application.
10- Uploading data.
11- Perform business tests/pilots with clients.
12- Perform End User Training.
13- Work on Implementation, design, development, delivery and support for Fusion Cloud and EBS Applications.
14- Ability to architect, document, and manage changes to the Oracle environment in a compliant fashion, ensuring sustainability over progressive iterations.
15- Evaluate internal functions, business development strategies, IT processes, and suggest improvements.
16- Responsible for development review and quality assurance prior to change deployment of the respective Oracle environment in compliance with established standards.
17- Responsible for deploying approved developments within the respective Oracle environments.
18- Working knowledge of Agile best practices.
• Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science or any degree with expertise in computer systems.
• Overall 5+ years of ERP implementation experience with minimum 3+ years of Hands-on Experience with Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud.
• Should have good technical knowledge within the ERP Data Domain including Procure to Pay and/or Order to Cash life cycle which includes modules such as (Inventory, Procurement, Costing, Order Management, GL, AP, AR, FA, PO, Cash Management and Projects modules.
• Strong in SQL/PLSQL, backend tables, cloud FBDI based conversions, OIC integrations.
• Proven ability to integrate Cloud ERP with third party providers such as banks, exchange rate platforms and CRM etc.
• Solid understanding of performance tuning best practices and experience improving end-to-end processing times.
• BI Publisher (RTF design/ eText/ Scheduling/ Parameter Handling/ Bursting/ backup and migration of reports to different pods)
• Additional Reporting Tools: OTBI / Analysis Dashboard / and Smartview reports
• Oracle Integration cloud – Middleware
• Should have approx. 2-3 years in Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) ideally with integration to/from Oracle Cloud Applications.
• Knowledge and experience of Oracle or non – Oracle Cloud Integration strategies and implementation.
• Desired skills include OIC integrations with Oracle SaaS Applications.
• connections Oracle SaaS applications etc. in the solution.
• Custom Role Development and Cloud System Administration services
• Extending Cloud/EBS through the native personalization layer
• Hands on experience in managing and executing tasks and deliverables in the following elements of a project lifecycle: Design, Build/Configuration, Training, Testing, Deploy, Support.
• Must have efficient and effective communication skills.
• Should understand business objectives and organization structure.
• The candidate must have strong work ethics, trustworthiness and self-confidence.
• The candidate should work accurately with good attention to detail by maintaining confidentiality and integrity.