” The Job Description”
1-Interacting with the Project Manager and the Functional Consultants to understand the Business Process.
2- Providing technical requirements for setting up the development environment and test benches to the Technical Administrator.
3- Configure and Customize the Package as per the Requirements Study.
4- Fusion ERP projects activities (mainly HR).
5- Documentation of all developments required.
6- Analyze, create and document business processes and workflow.
7- Implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud Modules (Core and Advance modules).
8- Completing project deliverables using the Oracle Application Implementation Methodology.
9- project deliverables in both English and Arabic.
10- Assessing the business requirements and mapping it to the Application.
11- Conducting presentations and live demos for clarifying and resolving any issues the customer may have regarding the Application.
12 Uploading data.
13- Perform business tests/pilots with clients.
14- Perform End User Training.
15- Prepare Future Business Practices for HR Modules.
16- Conduct the CRP sessions (Conference Room Pilot) and gather the functionality gaps.
17- Prepare and conduct User Acceptance Tests (UAT).
• Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science or any degree with expertise in computer systems.
• 8+ years of working experience in ERP implementation including Oracle HRMS.
• Should be exposed to Project Management methodologies.
• Awareness of latest technology solutions and trends in the IT Industry for the business solutions.
• Excellent understanding of the Software development methodologies, architecture tools.
• Public Sector experience is a must.
• At least Five end-to-end implementations.
• Shall be able to estimate effort and evaluate high level design and architecture.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in oracle HR Cloud including all modules.
• Raising Service request with oracle for critical issues.
• Experience in Analytical, time management skills
• Experience in integration with third party systems.
• Oracle fusion knowledge of most ERP modules is an added value.
• OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) is preferred and added value.
• Project Management certification is an added value.
• Knowledge in Human Resources business process analysis, requirement capture, handling change management, and keeping up to date with domain needs.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the Oracle Fusion Cloud.
• Proven Project management experience and knowledge of project management is preferable.
• Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a development perspective.
• Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
• Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment.
• Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision-making, sound judgment, and assertiveness.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups.
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
• Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Good Documentation Skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills – written and verbal.
• Supervisory skills – ability to motivate and develop subordinates and promote teamwork.
• Ability to prioritize activities and resources.