” The Job Description”
- Guide business stakeholders through workshops and help them defining solutions that meet their objectives – be the advocate for their business needs.
- Share your extensive expertise in EPM processes and industry trends with customer stakeholders.
- Understand customer challenges and deliver solutions leveraging Oracle’s modern Cloud EPM platform.
- Prepare and deliver top-tier communications (presentations, product demonstrations, emails, conference calls, etc.).
- Apply professional experience and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations.
- Be viewed by customers as a trusted adviser.
- Lead our large customers through all phases of the implementation project lifecycle.
- Lead the function design workshops and gather customer requirements while demonstrating knowledge of the business environment; manage functional scope to reduce business and technical risks.
- Map the customer requirements to the pre-built models to leverage the framework for best practices.
- Develop the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements; and document the functional and technical solution specifications.
- Lead on-site and offshore team members (including third-party resources) to implement the solution as per design.
- Able to conduct trainings for clients and within Oracle.
- Work on Bid management and presales activities.
- Articulate scope based on RfP requirements and write technical proposals.
- Produce effort estimations of the solution.
- BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable; MBA and/or CPA a plus.
- Relevant Oracle EPM experience (6 to 8 years or more of hands-on experience with PBCS, knowledge of other EPM products is a plus) as consultant, solution architect or subject matter expert in the EPM domain at a consultancy or customer.
- Relevant domain knowledge on Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Reporting, Management Reporting etc.
- Hands-on experience with technical deployment and configuration (for e.g. metadata/cube design (BSO and ASO), application tuning/optimization, predictive planning, calculation scripts, groovy, web forms, reports, dashboards, SmartView reporting, valid intersections, navigation flows, data maps, application security, data management).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to offer unique perspective by reframing and challenging the way customers view their business.
- Ability to establish trustful relationships with senior stakeholders based on business process knowledge.
- Fluency in English, excellent presentation, verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate independently and be self-driven.
- Ability to travel as needed As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).