” The Job Descriptions”
- Implementation, upgrade, migration and tuning of large Oracle EBS R12.1/R12.2 environments.
- Oracle Apps DBA with R12 experience throughout all stages of the lifecycle.
- Perform Hot and Cold clones of EBS instances and associated post-clone activities,Multi node, Single Node.
- Implemented Data Guard, tested switchovers and failovers from primary to Secondary site.
- Patch assessment and application in an EBS environment with activation of different modules.
- Patching and Cloning.
- Support, troubleshoot and resolve issues with Oracle Workflow and Oracle Approvals Management Engine including workflow mailer.
- understanding of the R12 architecture and the various application tiers and database tier components, Concurrent Manager processing and troubleshooting processes.
- Monitor, maintain and tune database for optimal performance.
- Configure, optimize, manage and support Concurrent Managers, Concurrent Schedule, and Concurrent Jobs and Reports.
- Used AD utilities like ADOP,adadmin, adconfig, adpatch, adctrl, and also worked with the context editor.
- Respond to and resolve applications reliability and performance issues.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Oracle fusion middleware products including Oracle WebLogic server, BIEE etc.