” The Job Descriptions”
- Working with vendors to implement and support DLP technology, including troubleshooting and upgrading.
- Maintaining DLP technology, configuring policies, and compiling reports for analytics.
- Monitoring and responding to alerts generated from DLP systems and other technologies.
- Working with the Incident Response team to escalate and respond to potential or real threats.
- Serving as a DLP subject matter expert within the organization.
- Collaborating on the DLP rule development lifecycle including policy development, response rules, and maintenance.