” The Job Descriptions”
- Application-based policy administration.
- Threat prevention services that protect the network from viruses, worms, spyware, and other malicious traffic can be varied by application and traffic source.
- Outbound connections can be filtered to prevent access to inappropriate web sites.
- Security for client systems, such as laptops that are used in the field.
- Analysis service provides detailed analysis and reporting on malware that passes through the firewall.
- Enforces security parameters to prevent unauthorized access.
- Protects servers, data center infrastructure and information from a variety of attacks and malware threats.
- Provide some level of encryption of information, protecting sensitive data.
- Detects anomalies in functionality, user accessibility, traffic flows, and tampering.