” The Job Descriptions”
Manage the entire SQL servers environment in OSHCO and OFC (Day to day operation for SQL servers, implementation for a new SQL server environment, Documentation, Policy/Procedure).
- Scope of Work :
- Conduct performance tuning activities designed to optimize data management processes; and recommend performance enhancements such as increasing storage capacity or modifying interfaces working with desired applications.
- Perform load balancing, redundancy and fault tolerance, optimize systems performance, reallocate resources, and recommend additional components to improve overall system performance.
- Design in writing, MS SQL database structures as well as make design enhancements to existing MS SQL databases based on application requirements.
- Document all elements of existing and new database designs.
- Produce design documents supporting the automated exchange of data between internal and external data sources.
- Design data models and database schemas.
- Produce an implementation plan or plans relating to new and/or enhanced database technologies.
- Develop and/or enhance MS SQL database structures based on application requirements.
- Develop the automated exchange of data between internal and external data sources.
- Consolidate the SQL servers in central Cluster environment.